An In-Home Shopping Experience
Looking for a Prom dress, evening dress or engagement dress during a Pandemic Can be stressful! We have made it easier for you.
Introducing Virtual Appointments and In Home try on service. Maison Box has been created to help you find your dream dress from the comfort of your own HOME! and help you check this big task off your list!
Our exclusive La Maison Styling Box service can help you easily check this task off your list in just a few easy (and fun!) steps!
1. Book your initial Consultation with one of our stylists over a Zoom Call. You will receive an interview questionnaire in your email confirmation, complete your interview questions to the best of your ability before the Zoom call to get matched with a consultant.
2. During your Virtual appointment your stylist will get to know you, your preferred silhouette and your style preferences. The consultant will show you dresses from our inventory and select a 1-3 of dresses for you to try in the comfort of your own home. If you have a measuring tape at home, your stylist can guide you to take measurements, so we can send you dresses to try on closer to your size. If you don't have a measurement tape, not to worry, we will send you one with your box.
3. Your Stylist will prepare your styling box with fitting accessories (such as fitting clips). You will have the option of a curb-side pick up or a delivery/drop off option with an additional charge. You will have 48 hours with box to try on the dresses at your convenience of your home.
4. Once you find your dream dress , Say YES to your dress. Congratulations!! You are one step closer to your big day!! If the dress you received is your size and you are ready to make the purchase, Fill out the form enclosed with your box. If you need a different size your stylist will guide you to take your measurements virtually.
-Free initial virtual appointment
- Styling Box 📦 $50/dress ( ONLY FOR CANDY COLLECTION).
Shipping, Delivery and Curb-side pick up
📦 Curb-side Pick up and drop off - FREE
📦 In-home Service - Delivery within Ottawa $50
📦 In-home Service - Shipping $50
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I see the dresses before paying for the box?
- Absolutely!!!! We work with each customer individually to curate the perfect box. This means we spend a lot of time with you to make sure your box is perfection, and you are beyond excited about it!
- Can I Pick up my styling box?
- Yes! Starting January 18, we are offering contactless pick-up and drop-off at our Ottawa, ON location! If you are not local, or would rather have your box shipped to you, read on!
- If you would like to pick up your box, book your virtual appointment and one of our consultants will be able to assist you. All fees associated with the styling box will be credited toward the purchase of your wedding dress!
- Where can La Maison Styling Box get Shipped?
- Our LAMAISON STYLING BOXES can be shipped in Ottawa-Gatineau Region for $50. Our boxes can now be shipped outside of the province, please contact us directly for more info.It’s important to stay on top of your big event timeline and we can help! Whichever delivery option you choose, some shipping fees are credited toward your final purchase! If no sale was made, the cost of shipping will not get refunded.
- How does a La Maison styling box work?
- Book your initial Consultation with one of our stylists over a Zoom Call (you can book online or call us). You will receive an interview questionnaire in your email confirmation, complete your interview questions to the best of your ability before the Zoom call to get matched with a stylist.
- In your Virtual appointment your stylist will get to know you, your preferred silhouette and your style preferences. The consultant will show you dresses from our inventory and select a 1-3 of dresses for you to try in the comfort of your own home. Your consultant will send you digital paperwork for the loan agreement to be signed and sent back to us with the payment associated with the box.
- Once all paperwork is done, Your Stylist will prepare your styling box with fitting accessories (such as fitting clips, Elastic bands) and accessories to complete your look. You will have the option of a curbside pick-up or a delivery/drop off option with an additional charge. You will have 48 hours with box to try on the dresses at your convenience of your home.
- Once you find your dream dress, Say YES to your dress. Your stylist will help you to take your measurements virtually if needed and send in the order forms for the next step. You will receive in your styling box a packing list to help you repack the box and return the box to us according to the agreement.
- A $100/day fee for each day the box is delayed.
- Whichever option you choose, styling & shipping fees will be credited towards the dress you choose to order, and you can return the box with our return shipping service. Once we receive the box, we’ll charge you for the items you indicated you would like to order. We will work with you to ensure the proper sizing was chosen and place your order.
- When will I be charged?
- The virtual appointment & shipping fees is charged once your order is placed. After we receive your box back in the store, we’ll charge you for any items that you requested to order (less the styling fee, which is credited toward your purchase.) We can change the method of payment via email or phone call if you would like to use a different card for purchasing any items.
- Will I be charged if I return everything in the box with no order?
- You will not be charged any fees above the shipping option you chose - as long as all items are in their original, unworn condition with tags still on. The styling fee is non-refundable. (But remember, it is credited toward any purchases you make.)
- Do you have any payment plans for item purchased?
- We do offer payment by instalments with our trusted PayBright, instalments and options can be discussed with your consultant or reach out to us by email email@example.com or Call us at (613)738-7700 ext. 2
- How much would the box cost? will I be charged for the virtual appointment?
- No Virtual appointments and pickups are completely Free, you only pay for what you order, so it’s up to you! Each box may cost $50/dress, (Depending on how many dresses you choose) that’s credited toward your final purchase.
- What is the price range for La Maison Prom and Evening dresses?
- Our l gowns range from $250- $1,800. We will only place dresses in your box that fall into the price range you have specified that you would like to spend.
- The shipping fee & virtual appointment fee for each box will be credited toward your final purchase.
- Do I have to make a purchase from the box?
- Nope! It’s your dress and we want to make sure you absolutely love it! 75% of our customers do end up finding a dress that they Love, so be ready for that moment to happen for you!
- Will I get to review pricing before I receive my box?
- Yes. You will receive a digital preview of the dresses your stylist has selected for you. During the next 48 hours, you can review your box and leave feedback for your stylist, including swapping an item for a different one or removing it altogether.
- When you’re done, your stylist will make any necessary adjustments and process shipment. Inside your box, there will also be a packing list with a breakdown of what items are included and the price of each.
- Will my items fit straight out of the box?
- Most likely no. That is why we will be sending our fitting tools with your box. Our gowns are made with primarily non-stretch fabric and with standard sizing. However, most women fall between sizing, we will help you through this process and show you how to use the fitting tools provided to get the best feel for how the dress will fit when sized and altered to you.
- What if the dress is too long?
- Most gowns are made in the same length - but we are all not the same height! No worries! We have yet to find a dress that a qualified seamstress cannot hem. What may seem impossible to us, with delicate lace patterns along the bottom of a gown, are standard procedure for an experienced seamstress! You would never lose any of the detail that you love most on your wedding gown when working with a qualified seamstress.
- How much does alterations cost?
- This will be very depending on what you need done to your gown and what style/fabric your gown is.
- We have a package which might include most of the alterations you might need. check in with your stylist for pricing.
- What sizes do you carry?
- Our style boxes have samples that range from 00-22. Even if you fall below that size, we can assure you that utilizing the fitting tools we provide you will be able to see how the gown will fit once in your size.
- How do I return a box?
- If you would like to drop it off, then call the store to schedule a contactless drop-off
- The same day you receive your box, you can set up a free pickup from UPS or FedEx (depending on your delivery method). Once you’ve tried everything on or had your virtual styling appointment, simply pack everything back into the box with the tape strips and prepaid return label provided. Pickups are available the next business day.
- Once I request a box when will it ship?
- Your stylist will hand-select pieces just for you and email you a box preview. You’ll have 48 hours to edit or approve the order before it ships. Once shipped, your box should arrive within 1-3 business days.